This accommodation represents the pride of the Agriturismo.
In the past it boasted of great luster and welcomed Italian nobles.
Then it fell into disuse and for years served as a dwelling only for antiques.
Thanks to the renovation, it has been possible to restore the ancient splendor and, even, to enhance the beauty of this fantastic environment.
Today the exclusive "Del Cogliano" Suite (surname of the person who built the house) is offered only to lovers of beauty,
respectful of the past times and of the objects that represent them.
The apartment is located on the top floor of the Colonial Villa but, thanks to its layout,
no stairs are needed to reach it.
The large windows allow you to enjoy the light that filters through the woods and the leaves of the majestic Secular Oak.
The apartment is divided into 5 spaces:
1) the bedroom with the double bed;
2) a small service bathroom for the master bedroom;
3) the living room, equipped with a comfortable sofa bed and a game table;
in this room it is possible to add an extra bed;
4) the dining area with kitchenette and dining table;
5) the corridor that connects the dining area, the double bedroom and the main bathroom;
6) the main bathroom of the accomodation.
The dining area guarantees independent access to the small terrace and to the various outdoor relaxation areas,
among which the nearby pergola of strawberry grapes, under which it is possible to read a book in peace on a deckchair.